- Why have Bellingham Fitness TRAINERS been voted “Best of the Northwest” 7 years in a row?!
- Why is the Bellingham Fitness TRAINING PROGRAM the best in the country (and exclusive to us in Whatcom County)?
- Why is our Personal Training the BEST VALUE in Whatcom County?
- Who is a typical client in our training department?
- Can I try the program for free to see if I like it?
"Program" Reviews (Google / Yelp)
“I've been a member for years and have loved the yoga classes. Sampled the Zumba,Pilates ,core fitness classes and am always impressed with quality of the teachers. There is a full schedule of classes. Recently hired a personal trainer. So far very pleased. ”Marta B.
“By far the best team I've ever worked with. They truly understood the look I was going for and completely nailed it! I would highly recommend them as a company, you simply just won't find any better team!”Aura BrooksGraphic Designer
“5 years after my first review, I still love this place. The classes just get better and more fun. Lots of zumba options and now power lifting. ”
Click "More Info" To Get Answers To The Following.
Our boot camp is designed torch calories and build strength, endurance and agility to conquer your daily routine. You can usually expect to burn between 500 to 600 calories per the hour.
Once you finish your first class, clothes drenched in sweat, heart pounding and muscles fatigued, you'll get that burst of energy and confidence that builds on self-esteem.
Our Programs Work!
30 Minute Circuit Training
Q. Is not having enough time the reason you’re not as healthy as you like to be?
Q. Do you only have 30 minutes, 3 times a week to get your cardio and weights in?
A. You’re not alone and we’re the only club in town to offer a solution to this….our “30 Minute Circuit Equipment”! The 30-minute circuit is so effective, we’ve designated a whole line of equipment exclusively just for this, so you can get in and out in 30 minutes without interruption. We provide complimentary training on the 30 minute circuit. You’ll never plateau, because as you continue to get in better shape, the weights are changed based on your target heart rate.
Q. Why join Bellingham Fitness as a Senior?
A. We have a large Senior Community at Bellingham Fitness because we value our seniors and provide the services and amenities that are important to them:
- WE ACCEPT INSURANCES: Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit, Prime, At Your Best and other insurances. Please visit or call the club (360) 733-1600 to see if your insurance qualifies.
- Our personal trainers work with many seniors and are experienced with helping our senior population reach their goals without injury and with a lot of laughs and fun.
- We have free group exercise classes that are tailored to the senior market. Easy to find with plenty of free parking (handicapped spaces), no stairs and a full spa to relax your muscles.
- The whole gym atmosphere is non-intimidating with all age groups represented.